AVRUPA KONUTLARI TEM
- Land Area: 150.000 m2
- Number of Houses: 3100
- Location: Küçükköy - ISTANBUL
GENERAL FEATURES OF THE COMPOUND AND PRIVILEGES
* The compound will be surrounded by walls and there will be 2 security controlled entrance gates. All pedestrian and car entrance-exits will be made from these doors.
* An intercom system connected to the apartments from the entrance gates and the building entrances will be established.
* The 24-hour closed circuit camera monitoring system will be set up in a way that it can see certain points in the general areas from a single security automation center.
* Pedestrian and car roads will be made within the compound, the 85% area remaining from the building placements will be reserved for Recreation and General use.
* Landscaping will be done for the green areas and an automatic controlled irrigation system will be established.
* A nursery will be built within the compound.
* In the places indicated in the layout plan and the scale model, s semi-Olympic pools will be built.
* A social facility will be built inside the compound under the name of Club Building. An indoor and outdoor pool, sauna, steam bath, fitness salon, aerobic salon will be built in this section and when life starts in the compound, the equipment of these facilities will be placed inside and presented to the service of the members in a usable way.
* Commercial facilities, which will serve the compound residents, addressing the compound such as a market and a beauty salon will be built.
* There will be tennis, basketball and volleyball facilities. There will be events such as a waterfall and a pond and cafeterias within the recreation areas.
* There will be indoor parking lots with floor access built for each apartment.
* There will be generators with a capacity to provide continuous electricity inside the apartments, shared areas and the whole compound.
BASE, FOUNDATION AND BUILDING
* The buildings will be reinforced concrete. A foundation system that complies with the earthquake regulation in line with the Yildiz Technical University report will be applied.
* The construction method is raft foundation and tunnel mold system.
* Foundation, structure, environment, field and rain water drainage system will be made.
WATER, SOUND AND HEAT INSULATION
* Water insulation on the exterior shear walls from the outside will be made on the building basements and heat insulation will be made on the ceilings.
* In the places where there is a water booster and water tank and in the necessary buildings, sound insulation will be made.
* In-screed insulation shield will be used on the floor coverings for sound insulation.
* The roofs will be wood truss roofs and water and heat insulation will be made.
* The exterior walls will be brick, aerated concrete, pumice blocks, the interior walls will be brick or aerated concrete, plaster block wall, plasterboard, concrete panel and reinforced concrete shear etc. will be made.
* On the complete exterior and under the overhangs, heat insulation and stucco (sheathing) will be done.
* The first 3 floors of the exteriors of the house buildings will be stone covering (such as granite – ceramic) and the other floors will be painted with a silicon-based water-resistant exterior paint. STAIRS AND LANDINGS
* Marble covering will be made.
* Double-glazed joinery with heat and sound insulation will be made.
* Wood-looking monoblock door will be used.
* The apartment entrance doors will be wood-looking steel doors.
* On all of the ceilings, water-based plastic paint over plaster polishing will be used.
* A suspended ceiling will be applied in necessary places.
* On all of the walls, water-based plastic paint over plaster stucco or wallpaper will be used.
* 1st class ceramic floor covering will be used.
* All the wet areas will be insulated against water.
LIVING ROOM AND ROOM FLOORS
* Laminate hardwood floor covering will be used.
ENTRANCE, HALLWAY AND CORRIDOR FLOORS
* 1st class ceramic floor covering will be used.
* Stove, oven, dishwasher and paddle box will be placed.
BATHROOM AND KITCHEN CUPBOARDS
* Laminate covered cupboards and counters will be used.
* Natural gas fueled heating system with a local boiler, decorative towel radiators in the bathrooms, panel radiators in all of the rooms will be used. The bathroom ventilation will be done through bathroom fans.
* The fire systems will be installed taking into consideration the Turkish fire protection regulation, the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association of America) standard and the UL/FM standard.
* A natural gas installation with an earthquake sensor, gas detector and solenoid cutting valve will be installed for the heating system and stoves.
* 1st class fixtures and vitrified are going to be used.
* The hot water will be provided from the boiler and the cold water will be obtained from the water supply network water that was stored in the modular stainless steel water tanks in the buildings.
* Decorative switches and outlets, a generator, security lighting with battery, lightning protection system with paratoner system, basic grounding installation, individual electricity metering and billing system will be used.
* A video intercom system will be made.
* Indoor and emergency elevators, and elevators with ventilation, security alarm, earthquake sensor and sound connection will be used.
+ 7 outdoor and 1 indoor pool
+ Sauna, fitness, squash and pilates salons within the health and sports club
+ Tennis courts and multi-purpose sports field
+ A market and cafeteria that only serves the compound
+ A market, cafeteria and commercial units that only serve the compound
+ Children`s playgrounds
+ Nursery and Kindergarten
+ Outdoor parking lot sufficient for each apartment
+ Direct connection from the indoor parking lots to the building elevators
+ Generators that continuously meet the needs of the apartment interiors